Monday, September 7, 2009

SEPTEMBER 7, 2009

Labor Day- Bowden and Lucy had day off from school. Surprisingly chilly this morning. Lucy and Jack complained about being "coldy" when they stumbled downstairs and Jack's teeth were chattering so I lit a fire in the fireplace- first fire of the season. Worked for about a half hour in the morning, but otherwise took the day off. I harvested some seeds from the Hollyhocks and day Lillies next to the house. I hope to start them inside next spring before planting them outside. Nanny surprised us by coming down from Sylmar for a few hours in the afternoon. She generously took us out to dinner at Cafe Aroma. After dinner we came home and made smores in the fireplace. Studied a bit for my Theology I test before bed.

81S2

$21.30

No comments:

Post a Comment