Thursday, September 10, 2009

9/9/2009

Slightly warmer today. Worked during the morning. Stayed home after lunch to clean the house and set up for the first Small Group of the year. In the afternoon, Lucy began complaining of an upset stomach, and promptly threw up in the bathroom. She hadn't shown any signs of being sick and afterward she seemed fine. We monitored her throughout the afternoon, but she seemed her normal self. We kept her home from Awanas just to be on the safe side, and she watched a movie upstairs while we had our first gathering. I'm really excited about the group we have this year. We had about 20 people come, and Sarah made a great chili with corn bread dinner. I'm glad that this season of ministry is back. I love having the gatherings to look forward to on Wednesday nights. Stayed up until 1:00 am studying for my Theology I exam.

s080

$?-

-

No comments:

Post a Comment