Thursday, September 17, 2009

9/13/2009

Took the day off for the most part. Went to church in the morning. Today was the day of the all church picnic and baptism here at Camp. I lifeguarded the free swim from 1:15 until 3:30. The baptism was great. The highlight for me was the baptism of Dennis Cavanaugh's elderly mother. After the baptism was the picnic, which was fun as always. I think a bigger crowd showed up than in past years- we ran out of food, but luckily there were enough ice cream sandwiches to go around. I taped the Redskins game during the swim, baptism and picnic, and watched it in the evening while Sarah visited with Marin. Last night the kidsand I finished the secret garden as our bed time book so tonight we started the Wizard of Oz. They seem to like it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment