Saturday, September 19, 2009

9/18/2009

Worked from 8:30 until 5:00 pm. with an hour lunch break. Went to the dump in the morning. After lunch I helped Marin move a couch to her place across town with the camp truck. The couch was surprisingly heavy so I gave Josh White a call and he met me at Marin's place and helped me muscle it inside. Sarah left after lunch to attend a Modugno-Fusano-Modugno family reunion in Simi Valley. I wish I could have attended, but I will be taking a lot of time off in October and I already missed one day of work this week because of jury duty on Tuesday. It was sad. I like getting together with Sarah's family and I would have enjoyed meeting some more of her extended family. At 8:00 I rode my bike over to Josh and Emily's house to play a game of Catan. Emily's brother and sister-in-law were in town for a visit and I had a nice time with them. Emily's brother, Doug. entered the Bobberball tournament, which delighted me to no end. Fell asleep in an empty house. I hate when Sarah and the kids are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment